Dear parents and guardians,
Please see the PDFs below containing relevant information and contact details for those of you who have students applying to various colleges next year.
We are also aware that some students are being asked to do telephone interviews so we have collated some guidance on the best way to approach those
As always please do not hesitate to get in touch should you have any additional questions or queries.
Virtual Open Days
Henley College Virtual Open Event
The Virtual Open Event will be taking place on Thursday 21st May between 6:00-8:00pm.
At this special event, students and families will be able to:
- Listen to teachers giving presentations about their subject areas.
- Ask questions in real-time via the Q&A function at each session.
- Explore the campus and its facilities through our 360 degree tour.
- Hear from our students as to why they enjoy studying at Henley
- Access talks given by special guest speakers.
- View the brand new aerial drone footage of the college grounds across both of our campuses.
Despite the college being closed, we believe we can offer a genuine and accurate representation of what student life is like with us at The Henley College and hope to have the opportunity to speak with as many prospective students as possible to ease anxieties, help with their difficult decision process and offer answers and solutions to any queries or concerns that they may have.
Places are limited, so please register for FREE by following the link below:
Activate Learning (Oxford and Reading College) Virtual Open Events
Our June Open Events will now be virtual Open Events. If you have already registered to attend an event, you should have received an email explaining this. A further email will be sent nearer the time with details of how to access our virtual events. For anyone not yet registered or who would like more details, please visit https://www.activatelearning.ac.uk/events and follow the links on the page