Thank you for your interest in Wallingford 6th Form
Here at Wallingford School we aim to send young people out into the world able and qualified. This vision is central to the two important years in 6th form where students focus on the subjects they enjoy and develop knowledge and understanding of the aspects of life that are important to them. At Wallingford we aim to deliver a rounded education, prioritising the fulfilment of each individual’s potential in their qualifications, but also enabling our young people to develop a deeper understanding of the world around them, their place in it and how they can contribute to society.
To ensure success we:
- Offer a wide range of A level and Vocational qualifications
- Teach high quality lessons
- Provide individual academic support
- Provide caring pastoral support
- Encourage involvement in a wide range of enrichment opportunities
- Develop independence and responsibility
- Prepare students for their next steps
Every year we welcome students into our 6th form from other schools and the students very quickly find friends and settle in. We are proud to be an inclusive, exciting and ambitious 6th form that delivers excellent results. We look forward to hearing from you.
Director of Sixth Form